Multi-User Information Theory 2011/12
- HW 3 is posted.
- Lecture 3 and 4 on relay channel are posted.
Building 97, room 201 , Tuesdays 17:00-20:00pm, 3 Unit
- Instructor: Haim Permuter
- Office: Building 33 office 312
- Tel: 6461558
- Email: haimp (at) bgu (dot) ac (dot) il
Course Outline and
the course we will study topics in multi-user
information theory, namely, analyze the fundemental limits of
communication between many users.
The course will follow
Notes on Network Information Theory, A. El Gamal, Y-H Kim
Theory," by Cover and Thomas, 1st or 2nd Edition, New York:
- ``Information Theory and Reliable Communications,'' by
Gallager, New York, Wiley 1968.
- ``Information Theory,'' by Csiszar and Korner, New York,
second eddition 2011
Boyd and Lieven
You should be familiar with
the material that was taught in Mathematical
Communication (361-2-5891) or Random
codes in Communication (361-25981).