December is the beginning of the rainy season in Israel.
Temperatures range between 12-18C along the coast, 10-16C inland and 20-25C in the south.
- Citizens from most countries do not require entry visas, however,
It is advisable to consult a travel agent.
- The best way to reach Israel is by air:
- 9 hours from the east coast of North America, costing approximately US$900
(current winter rates)
- 4-5 hours from Central Europe, costing approximately US$500-600 (US$300-400 by charter)
- 8 hours form South-East Asia, costing approximately US$800
For information on Israel, visit the following web sites:
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Ministry of Tourism
Jerusalem Official Website
Tel-Aviv Official Website
Ben-Gurion Airport Website
Discover Israel Travel Guide