361-2-3061 Multi-User Information Theory 2
- Solution of HW 2,3 are posted.
- HW 3 is posted. Due to Jan 3rd.
- Lec 3 is posted
- HW 2 is posted, due to 13th Dec.
- Lecture 1 on method of types is posted.
Building 34, room 105 , Mondays 17:00-20:00pm, 2 Unit
- Instructor: Haim Permuter
- Office: Building 33 office 312
- Tel: 6461558
- Email: haimp (at) bgu (dot) ac (dot) il
Course Outline and
the course we will study topics in multi-user
information theory, namely, analyze the fundemental limits of
communication between many users.
The course will follow
Notes on Network Information Theory, A. El Gamal, Y-H Kim
Theory," by Cover and Thomas, 1st or 2nd Edition, New York:
You should be familiar with
the material that was taught in Mathematical
Communication (361-2-5891) or Random
codes in Communication (361-25981).
The course Multi-User
Information Theory (361-2-2061) is NOT a Prerequisite.